Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recent Activities

It's been a while since I've posted.  We have been busy people lately.  

To celebrate my birthday, Troy and I went to OKC for a night.  Troy's parents came to stay with Luke.  This was the first time I had been away from Luke for so long.  I felt like I was missing something the whole time I was gone.  It was great to have a full nights sleep and a nice dinner without interruption but I missed my munchkin a bunch.  I was quite happy to return home and hold Luke (which I did for 4 hours straight because I didn't want to put him down).


The weekend of September 27 we went to visit family outside of Branson, MO.  It was the first time Luke was able to meet Kristi and Wesley although the meeting was probably more memorable from their standpoint.




The following Monday my mom came down for a visit.  She stayed until Thursday morning.  We hung out, did a few things around the house that I hadn't been able to get to and of course went shopping.  Luke accommodated us in all of our activities- he really is a great baby.



This past weekend we were home just the 3 of us.  We were able to accomplish a bunch while Luke was sleeping which was desperately needed.  We also had fun playing with Luke and we finally finished his nursery with putting everything up on the walls.  It looks great.

     

We are now anxiously waiting for Aunt Sarah's visit in a week and a half.  She recently returned from a month in Costa Rica and we are ready to see the pictures and hear all about it.  We also have a trip planned so that all of Troy's extended family can meet Luke.  I thought we would not be as busy after we had a baby but I think the opposite is true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were you able to get to do any of the Branson attractions?