Friday, January 10, 2014

5 1/2 Year Old Questionnaire

Today is Luke's 1/2 birthday.  We talked about it yesterday and then at lunch today Luke said what are we doing for my 1/2 birthday?  So, after dinner he and Troy went to Uptown Market to pick out some yummy treats.  Luke chose dirt and worms (pudding with chocolate crumbs and gummy worms).  So while he ate his dessert we went through this questionnaire that I've been running through with Luke every six months.  

How old are you? 5 (said like fiiiiivvvve)
How tall are you? standing on tip toes, hand on top of head, then mom will you stand up
How much do you weigh? shakes head
     I suggested guessing and he said I don't think I can guess.
     Why not I said?
     I just don't know he said.
What is your favorite toy? Legos
Favorite book? Magic Tree House chapter books
Favorite movie? Curious George
Favorite TV show? Clifford
Favorite food? pancakes
Favorite fruit? green apples
Favorite snack? fruit snacks
Favorite drink? slushy
Favorite activity? build Legos
Favorite color? green
Favorite sport? soccer
Favorite song? Clifford theme song
Favorite animal? elephants and giraffes
Favorite game? Curious George Beach Search and slap jack
Favorite outfit? looks at what he's wearing and says fire chief shirt (what he has on)
Favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? pillow doggy
Best Friend? Nick Pitman (friend at school)
When I grow up I want to be? a Lego builder
Nicknames? Munchkin, Dude
Thing I am really good at? building Legos

Some other stats:
Clothing size: some 4T (pants mostly) and 5T or 5
Shoe size: 11
Height:  43 3/4 inches
Weight: 42 lbs

No comments: