Wednesday, July 9, 2014

6 Year Old Questionnaire

Tomorrow is Luke's 6th birthday!  Wow, so hard to believe he's already 6 and getting ready to start kindergarten in August.  There are some unusual circumstances for Luke's birthday this year.  I severely hurt my back a few days ago so I'm currently laying flat in bed asking LJ all of these questions.  We will have a small family celebration tomorrow night complete with ice cream cake and then on Saturday we're having a dinosaur swim party.  Luke is beyond excited!  Now on to the questions….

How old are you? 6
How tall are you? Um, about this tall (patting his head).
How much do you weigh? Let me go check in the bathroom (disappears to the bathroom).  Comes back and says 43.5. And then he disappears again to double check.  Comes back and says I must have grown because now it says 44.0.
What is your favorite toy? Robber Hide-out Legos
Favorite book? I'm not sure.  Then he says i-Pad stories.
Favorite movie? Frozen
Favorite TV show? Wild Kratts
Favorite food? french toast and pancakes
Favorite fruit? cantaloupe and apples
Favorite snack? fruit by the foot
Favorite drink? crystal light and plain milk
Favorite activity? go to a park and play on the park sets (his words)
Favorite color? green and red
Favorite sport? soccer and basketball
Favorite song? Frere Jacques
Favorite animal? giraffees and elephants
Favorite game? slap jack, Lego City game
Favorite outfit? I can't figure it out.  Well, I like to wear my dinosaur and shark shirts.
Favorite holiday? Christmas and Halloween
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? diapers and my music
Best Friend? Nick (Pitman) and James (Parker)
When I grow up I want to be? a bone finder (paleontologist)
Nicknames? Munchkin, Lukester, Lukey (from friends), Dude
Thing I am really good at? helping and building Legos

Some other stats:
Clothing size: a few 4T and mostly 5T pants and a 6/7 shirt
Shoe size: 11
Height:   at 5 1/2 he was 43 3/4 inches so I'll guess about 45-46 inches
Weight: 44 lbs

Updated on 8-22:  We had Luke's 6 year check-up on the 18th.  He weighed 45 pounds (47%) and was 46 inches tall (57%).  Everything else looked great!

No comments: