Saturday, July 5, 2014

500

I was going to write about something else but then I noticed that this would be my 500th post--not too bad for 4 1/2 years (although this year has been a bit lacking).  As I didn't know that I was really close to 500 I don't have anything overly special planned for this post but I thought I should at least acknowledge it.  I guess I'll link some of my favorite posts below.

Luke Arrives!
Amazing Gift
Asleep in the Chair
Watering His Toes
Another Perfect Gift
Fort Vs. Cave
200
Big Announcement
4D Ultrasound
Gender Reveal
Preggo Update
Hannah Elizabeth is here!
Coming into this World
Luke and Hannah Meet
Mama
10 Things About

I could add so many more but I want to get on with posting some other blogs I have floating in my head.  I will say that some of my most favorite, favorite posts are those that are random thoughts or collections of what's happening in the moment.  I really love to get those in depth glances of our lives past.

No comments: