Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sesame Street: 1 2 3 Imagine

Troy and I took Luke to see Sesame Street: 1 2 3 Imagine this morning. I knew that Luke would enjoy it but I never would have guessed that he would have liked it as much as he did. From the moment the show started until intermission 45 minutes later, Luke did not stop clapping, dancing, smiling and saying Yay! It was SO fun to watch his reaction to everything. He sat on my lap during the first half of the show and then he sat with Troy for the second half. The second half was a bit more low key but Luke still danced and clapped his hands through most of it- I think he was also getting a bit tired at that point. Throughout the show, if Elmo wasn't on stage Luke would ask, "Where's Elmo?" The lady sitting next to me even commented on how much fun Luke was having. It was a very special event for all of us and one I definitely won't forget.

No comments: