Saturday, May 11, 2013

Family Pics

As you could imagine, it's a challenge to get a decent picture with all four of us.  One, it's hard to do that when either Troy or I has to take the picture and be in the picture.  And two, we have two small children and getting them both to smile and look at the camera at the same time is pretty much impossible.  Last Sunday, the kids were playing with me on the floor so I decided to use my iPhone to grab some pics.  Troy happened to walk by and we got the following pics of the family.  Not superb but not half bad considering it was spur of the moment.  I should mention that Luke is holding lizard.  He has become a fifth member of the family after LJ picked him out at the dentist office.  He eats leaves with us for most meals and has his own lego house.

No comments: