Wednesday, July 10, 2013

5 Year Old Questionnaire

Happy Birthday Luke!!!  I asked LJ these questions last year very close to his birthday.  I plan to ask them every year.  We went through these yesterday afternoon during Hannah's nap.  I have to say my favorite answer is at the bottom about Hannah.  I'll have a more in depth post probably next week some time.

How old are you (as of tomorrow)? 5
How tall are you? Um, quarter and an inch.  Is that right mom?
How much do you weigh? Um, I'll go check.  (runs out of the room and goes to weigh himself in our bathroom and comes back) 39.5
What is your favorite toy? playing trains
Favorite book? The one I made with Thomas on it
Favorite movie? Curious George
Favorite TV show? Sid the Science Kid (specifically the water one)
Favorite food? pancakes
Favorite fruit? cantaloupe
Favorite snack? fruit snacks
Favorite drink? chocolate milk
Favorite activity? puppet shows (this is new and involves gathering all of his stuffed animals and having them perform different tricks for us)
Favorite color? green and brown
Favorite sport? basketball
Favorite song? Frere Jacques (and having me rub his back)
Favorite animal? elephant and giraffe
Favorite game? Guess Who?
Favorite outfit? shirt from Switzerland with the cow and train
Favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? pillow doggy
Best Friend? Benjamin (McBride)
When I grow up I want to be? a paleontologist which is a bone scientist
Nicknames? sweetie, munchkin, dude, brother
Thing I am really good at? running
Favorite trick? (at LJ's request I added this one) doing a flip on the monkey bar on the swing set
What else should people know about you right now?
*That tomorrow is my birthday.
*I like to do karate blocks.
*I like hugging and kissing my sister.
*I'm good at building tents.

Some other stats:
Clothing size: 4 bottoms and 5 tops
Shoe size: 10 or 11
Height: about 42 inches
Weight: 39.5 lbs

No comments: