Sunday, February 23, 2014

1st Haircut and Black Eye

Hannah got her first haircut on Thursday.  It was more of a trim than a haircut.  Staci, the lady that does my hair, basically just straightened out her bangs and cut the super long wispy hairs off at the back.  I wasn't sure how Hannah was going to do but she did great.  She held still in the chair and only fussed a couple of times.  I had Staci save a few of the pieces of hair she cut off but there are so few and they're so light in color I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything with them.  I just realized that I don't have any before and after pics but at least here are some during the process. 
You might notice in the top picture that Hannah sort of has a bit of a black eye.  At school on Thursday one of her teachers was picking up a toy and was turning around to put it away and Hannah ran right into the toy.  Her teacher felt absolutely horrible and almost cried when I picked Hannah up.  Of course it was an accident and I told her it was okay.  Hannah did point to her eye a few times during the rest of the day but it was the wrong eye (silly girl) so I think she knew what had happened but clearly it wasn't bothering her too much.

No comments: