Sunday, January 18, 2015

6 1/2 Year Old Questionnaire

It's a week past Luke's half birthday--better late than never.

How old are you? 6 1/2
How tall are you? Shrugs his shoulders and says you need to measure me
How much do you weigh? Smiling, maybe 2000 pounds.  Then he laughs and says never mind.  So I ask again.  He makes several more random guesses before going to the scale.  44 pounds
What is your favorite toy? Legos
Favorite book? Giant dinosaur book
Favorite movie? Star Wars
Favorite TV show? Odd Squad
Favorite food? french toast and pancakes
Favorite fruit? cantaloupe
Favorite snack? fruit by the foot
Favorite drink? Capri Sun
Favorite activity? Play Madagascar on my LeapPad
Favorite color? green and orange
Favorite sport? soccer
Favorite song? Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Favorite animal? elephants specifically the new baby at our zoo
Favorite game? Connect 4
Favorite outfit? my dinosaur shirts
Favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? pillow doggy and blanket
Best Friend? Aubrey Northcutt (friend at school)
When I grow up I want to be? a Lego maker and miniature golf course maker
Nicknames? Munchkin, Kiddo, Lukester, Lukey
Thing I am really good at? Playing on my LeapPad

Some other stats:
Clothing size: tops are 6/7 and bottoms are 5 slim or 6 slim 
Shoe size: 12 1/2
Height: 46"
Weight: 44 lbs

No comments: