Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grammy Visits

Last week my mom was here from Monday through Friday morning. We didn't do a whole lot but it was really nice to have her here for a while. Luke definitely enjoyed the time with Grammy. Monday afternoon we swam in the neighbors pool; Tuesday morning I had a doctor's appointment so Luke stayed home with Grammy and then Tuesday night mom and I went to my monthly bunko night; Wednesday we did some damage at the new outlet mall here in OKC (it's a pretty good outlet mall) and Thursday we ran a few errands before spending the rest of the day at home. Friday morning I left early (7:30 is really early for me actually) to go to Tulsa for a scrapbook convention and then mom left after she had breakfast with Luke. Mom told me that as Luke was giving her a hug good-bye he said, "Squeeze tight Grammy." That's my sweet boy :)

No comments: