Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness

Troy and I have long participated with some family members in a bracket tournament.  Unfortunately neither of us has ever won.  Luke saw our paper brackets on Wednesday and wanted to know what they were for.  We explained them to him and then Troy thought it would be fun for Luke to have his own bracket too (we didn't enter it into the actual competition though).  After they had completed most of the southern side of the picks we decided to record Luke's choices--just in case.  The video is a bit long but I couldn't decide where to shorten the first round picks so you get them all.  Luke had fun making his selections.  I think though after today's upset of Georgetown that his somewhat reasonable choices may have been jinxed.  Of course my bracket is more than half red at this point too--what a crazy tournament it has been.  I guess that's why they call it March Madness!


No comments: