Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hi

Hello, I'm still here.  It's been a long time since I've gone over 3 weeks without writing a post.  I have a monthly goal for myself to write at least as many posts in a month as I did the previous year.  I don't always get there but I try.  I didn't even try this month.  I wrote 9 posts last February and as of today, the 24th, I've written only one.  Why you ask; that's a good question and one I don't really have an answer to.  

My guesses (in no particular order):

*I got the flu two days after LJ was diagnosed with his double ear infection and pneumonia.  Troy had to stay home from work for two days to take care of all of us.  That was a very long week for all of us.

*I'm really addicted to my Kindle.  I haven't had the time to read much over the past year and I feel like I'm trying to make up for it.  Reading is one of my favorite hobbies and I'm happy to report that I've been able to enjoy it again.

*I'm trying to make a point of spending more quality time with the kids.  It's much easier with Hannah as we're together for 3 days while Luke is at school.  Quality time with just Luke is harder to come by and when the opportunity arises it revolves around train tracks and building Legos.

*I have to be in the mood to write and that mood hasn't hit me much lately.  In fact the mood is leaving me.

I would like to get at least two more posts on here this month.  I have 4 days and a major winter storm bearing down on us to help me.  We will see.  Until next time....

No comments: