Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Less Frequent

Okay, so for those of you few people that follow my blog consistantly, you may have noticed I haven't been posting as much this month as I did the previous couple of months. It's not that I don't want to or that I don't have stories to tell you (believe me I have plenty of stories--Luke provides several a day). It's because I'm having computer problems. My Dell laptop that is barely 6 months old will only operate in safe mode. Needless to say, I will never buy another Dell computer and I suggest you don't either. Their customer service is terrible. They know what the problem is but they want $300 to fix it. I'm not willing to pay that. I am going to contact Geek Squad but haven't gotten around to that yet. I suppose since I can still access my email, facebook and do web searches the situation is not dire enough for me yet. However, since I can only operate in safe mode I don't want to download any pictures to this computer because I don't want to lose them. Hence the less frequent blog posts. Yes, I do have another computer but it's a desktop and it's in the office so it's not as convenient as my laptop. So until I no longer have access to the internet or I get around to calling Geek Squad, please forgive the less frequent posting.

No comments: