Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my birthday over the weekend. Sarah was here hang out with us and we all enjoyed a great weekend. On Saturday we went to the OK State Fair; after we all enjoyed refreshing naps I opened my gifts and then we went to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse; finally we ate the awesome ice cream cake Sarah made for me. I really enjoyed my special day!

Luke and I checked out the baby chicks and piglets in the birthing center.
Troy took Luke through the inside of a dinosaur--Luke wasn't so sure about it and looked confused when they came out.
Sarah and Luke went through a bounce course that had ladders, slides and other obstacles to climb over and around. Luke was most disappointed they could only go through one time.
Troy and I at dinner. Luke really enjoyed watching our chef cook in front of us and was awed by the volcano made from an onion. He ate a ton of rice food and did a great job sitting through a long meal.
My big helper and I blowing out my candles.

No comments: