Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog List

There are so many blog posts floating around in my head. I didn't really think that I would have a hard time getting posts on here because I figured I could do it while nursing or resting on the couch. Apparently, I was wrong although this past week was difficult and full of "real" life (that's just one post I need to do) so maybe I should cut myself some slack.

The list of posts I would like to do:
*Video of Luke meeting Hannah
*Rest of our stay in the hospital
*Coming home from the hospital
*Celebrating Christmas with all our family
*Troy's time at home
*Video of Luke singing to Hannah
*Adjustment period for Luke
*Luke and Troy camping out in the family room
*Cute pictures
*First day alone with 2 kids
*Mastitis and an ordeal I don't want to repeat ever again
*Love and well wishes

It's probably not realistic to think I'll get these all written and do everything else I need to do but maybe just having the above list will be enough of a reminder for me down the road. I'll make it my goal this week to get 3 of the above done.

No comments: