Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hannah's Name

Many people have asked us how we came up with Hannah's name. It was a long process for us and even after we had decided we still discussed other options. We had an easier time coming up with a girls name actually than a boys name. When my friend Ashley was pregnant and they were trying to name their son she introduced me to the website swistlebabynames.blogspot.com. It's a blog site this lady writes about name suggestions for people who e-mail her with their questions about what to name their children. Not everyone who e-mails her gets a blog post response. I figured I would e-mail her just to see if we could get some suggestions. I was really surprised that she selected me and did a post about it.

I didn't post anything about it when I got her response in August because we weren't sharing our name possibilities with anyone. Click here to read my e-mail and Swistle's response and also other peoples comments about both. I hope you find it interesting. I was thrilled that Swistle chose my e-mail to respond to.

No comments: