Saturday, July 14, 2012

Random Stuff

There are always those little tidbits that I don't want to forget but don't deserve a whole post.  Here are a few tidbits of late.  

*Wednesday night we had ribs for dinner at my dad's.  As I put Luke's plate in front of him he said, "Mom, I don't want the fossil."  It was so matter of fact.  And it was absolutely hysterical!  We all died laughing.  

*Hannah is SO close to crawling.  She's up on all fours rocking back and forth whenever she's on the floor.  She launches herself forward with both feet to get to a toy that is just out of reach.  She has even moved both legs forward at the same; she just needs to figure out moving one leg at a time and she will be absolutely everywhere.  And we will be in big trouble!

*I can't believe that LJ is 4!  We've had a great birthday week.  There will be a birthday post soon :)

*Luke loves cards that make noise or play a song.  He got two for his birthday.  The first was from Aunt Sarah.  It makes monkey sounds which is very appropriate because she calls Luke a crazy monkey.  The second was from Troy and I and it plays the "Move It" song--one of LJ's favorites.

*Hannah has this ear-piercing screech.  It can really hurt the ears.  I'm hoping she doesn't hang on to it because it is awful.  She also is doing a deep throaty growl of sorts.  It doesn't hurt the ears so it's much funnier.  She usually makes it if she's upset or frustrated by something.

*Luke and I were talking about the sunset the other day.  He recounted the sunset he and Sarah saw together on the beach last May--they got way to much ice cream and walked to the beach to eat it and it made a mess.  I was amazed that he remembered that from over a year ago without any prompting.

No comments: