Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was just the four of us.  It was a stark constrast from last year and I enjoyed it tremendously.  Troy and I were awake before either of the kids.  I think they both woke up around 8:15.  Luke was excited that Santa remembered to leave a candycane outside his room and also one for Hannah.  Troy and I were a bit impatient with Luke because it took him forever to come down the stairs, go to the bathroom and finally get into the family room.  He was SUPER excited that Santa remembered he wanted the Lego Gold Mine.  Santa also brought both of the kids a play kitchen.  After checking those out, we all took turns opening our stockings and then we tried to watch each other open our presents although that was more like a free-for-all for Luke.  We stayed home all day, relaxing and enjoying the time together.  We had a nice dinner and then after the kids were in bed Troy and I packed for our trip to KS.

No comments: