Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good Day!

Luke and I have had a great day today :) This is very exciting for me to write because I feel like it's been a long time since we've had a good day since I haven't felt great. (The last 5 days have been a vast improvement and I'm hoping the trend continues.) Our day started out with haircuts for both of us and mine also included some new color to cover my gray hair (yes, I have a ton of it sadly). Luke did an awesome job sitting in a chair and watching "Cars" while I got my hair done. For lunch we went to Chick-Fil-A because Luke did such a good job. Then a spur of the moment decision led us to the park to eat lunch and play before coming home for nap time--again for both of us :) Luke didn't sleep too long, only an hour and 40 minutes, and we needed an afternoon activity. Luke's first thought was to play outside so out we went. It's rather warm and sticky here so I stripped Luke down to his diaper and put water in the water table and let him splash and play. That combined with playing on the swing set and watering my flowers occupied the next 2 hours of our time. It was awesome to be outside with Luke and listen to him squeal in delight at his adventures. A great day with my munchkin and it's not even over yet!

No comments: