Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb 2-8: Week 7

Another "normal" week for us. I probably could stop using the quotes around normal now. This is our life. I realize I have done posts for weeks three through seven all this afternoon but I like the idea of doing a weekly post of pictures, activities and thoughts on Friday afternoon or Thursday afternoon before I pick up Luke from MDO. Of course I'll still have other posts throughout the week too (maybe).

On the 2nd Hannah had a check-up with the doctor and everything looked great. She weighed 10 pounds 12.5 ounces (75%) and was 21 3/4 inches long (50%). She also had to get one shot; I absolutely hate it when my children get shots. She handled it with only a few screams. Troy worked on Saturday morning so I took the kids to Home Depot for the free build project and to the library with some neighbors. Luke had a bunch of fun building his Valentine box and we both really enjoyed reading several books at the library before leaving. We then went and had lunch with Troy before heading home for some much needed naps!

Sunday was a lazy day. Grandpa and Grandma H. came over to watch the Superbowl with us and we grilled hamburgers. Troy managed to win $250 for having the right boxes in a grid pool at work for the 1st quarter, half time and 3rd quarter. His coworkers were not too happy with him. The odds of that happening though have to be astronomical--way to go Troy!

Monday morning we spent over at the McBride's playing with Benjamin and Andrew and of course talking for Ashley and I. She had hernia surgery about a month ago and we haven't spent much time together due to that and Hannah's arrival. It was great to hang out with them and let the boys play.

The rest of the week has been low key. I had a follow up appointment with my midwife on Wednesday and then went to lunch with April before getting Luke from MDO.

No comments: