Friday, February 17, 2012

In This Moment...

...the 3 of us are all still in our pj's and it's 10:21 am. This is our typical MO for Fridays.
...Luke is watching "Sid the Science Kid" on PBS.
...Hannah is talking/cooing and kicking her legs while looking at the ceiling lights.
...I am blogging and messing around on Pinterest.
...there are 4 baskets of laundry that need to be folded in the hallway.
...there is also laundry in the washer and dryer.
...it is cloudy and gray outside (the temp is 47 degrees).
...my house plants need to be watered.
...the kitchen sink is clean and the dishwasher is empty.
...I am looking at a stack of library books that need to be returned by tomorrow.
...there are countless cars spread across the floor with a few dinosaurs mixed in.
...Luke and I are both drinking sugar-free grape kool-aid.
...I'm wondering if I will take a shower today and when if I decide to.
...I'm looking forward to the weekend and having Troy home and also my sister's visit.
...Hannah is now crying because she is hungry which means I am done blogging...

...at least in this moment.

No comments: