Thursday, September 27, 2012

9 Month Check-Up

Hannah had her 9 month check-up this morning.  I was anxious to get her official numbers for height and weight.  She weighs 19 pounds 15.5 ounces--basically 20 pounds (I was guessing 21 pounds based on my scale).  And she is 29 inches long.  The percentages are 75th and 90-95th, respectively.  So she is still way above average.  The nurse and doctor were also very surprised to learn that Hannah has 5 teeth.  And yes that's one more this week; her top right incisor broke through on September 25.  Everything looked great according to the doctor and she said we could start moving toward all "table" foods including meats.  Dr. Grim was also quite impressed when I told her Hannah was saying mama.  I have a video to prove it which will be my next post.  We are so blessed to have a happy, healthy, growing girl :)

No comments: