Monday, November 3, 2014

WITL--Sunday

The last day of this project.  I have to say as I seem to every year, I'm glad it's over but I'm also super glad that I did the project.

Because of the time change we were all up early.  We're not sure how early LJ was up.  Troy got up around 7 and he got H up about 7:45 and I got up about 8:15.  We all ate breakfast together and then Grammy and PawPaw got ready to head home.  The kids requested Curious George BooFest yet again; Troy did some work in the office and I started on Saturday's blog.  Troy took a short nap followed by a shower while the kids played upstairs and I continued to try to get the blog done.  The kids had a picnic lunch and the LJ got ready for his soccer game.  Troy took Luke to his game and I put Hannah down for her nap and ate some lunch myself.  I watched "Survivor" while I ate and also started work on LJ's turkey project.  When it was over I took a shower and as I started sorting laundry the guys got back from the game (they lost).  Troy left for work (he was quite stressed about his well getting drilled) and after getting the laundry going, LJ and I worked on his turkey.  As we finished up the turkey, HB started to wake up.  I changed the laundry and then got H up and we all went outside to ride bikes.  After about 1/2 hour of bikes we moved to the backyard and then Grandma and Grandpa H came over.  We headed inside to figure out what to get for dinner and the kids had fun building towers.  I went to get dinner solo (a nice break) and then we ate at home.  The kids picked up the family room and then Grandma and Grandpa went home and I put the kids to bed.  Troy got back home about 15 minutes after I had come down from getting the kids to bed during which I had changed the laundry and done the dishes.  He ate dinner and I finally finished my blog.  Then he watched some football and ironed while I messed around on Pinterest.  Because of the time change I was pretty tired so at 9:15 I changed the laundry one last time and fixed LJ's lunch before heading to bed.  We read in bed for a while before turning out the lights.

Observations/Gratitude:
*H seems to feel better although she's still congested.
*LJ needed some alone time today.
*The time change was hard--especially for the kids.
*I love lazy Sundays at home.
*Today is the last day of this project.

Favorite Moment:
Riding bikes with the kids

Pics Taken: 106

Sleeping


Slurping

Recording

Good-bying

Loving

Leaving

Working

Playing

Snoring

Eating
Watching

Helping


Building

Napping

Posing

Cleaning

Sorting

Creating

Enjoying

Finishing

Waking

Riding

Documenting

Welcoming

Changing

Chasing

Flying

Swinging

Goofing

Talking

Watching

Paying

Brushing

Reading

Washing

Kissing

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your day of "ing".....great to document your life and everyday moments. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia