Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily: 12-18, 12-19 & 12-20


December 18: Troy's birthday; his request for the evening--ordering pizza, having a picnic, watching a movie and having some ice cream cake.  Easy enough.  Troy picked up the pizza on his way home from work and he and Luke had a picnic in the family room while Hannah and I were in the kitchen.  We watched "The Polar Express" which is such a good movie.  We paused the movie a few times for presents and then again for ice cream cake.  Troy said it was a great birthday celebration.

Hannah and I also picked up Troy for a birthday lunch out.  Hannah loves hanging out with Daddy.

December 19: I'm sure most of you have heard of the Elf on the Shelf.  Our elf's name is Doby.  He has really been mischievious this year.  Luke is always anxious to see what Doby has been up to when he gets out of bed every morning.

December 20: Yesterday I officially finished my Christmas shopping.  Hooray!!!  Now I just need to get everything wrapped--I would gladly accept volunteers for this job.

No comments: