Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week In The Life...Again

Once again my favorite scrapbooker, Ali Edwards, is doing her famous Week In The Life project starting on Monday. I love this project although not as much during it but looking back on it down the road and remembering what our lives were like at that time.  Next week is not so typical for us.  Hannah and I will be gone from Thursday through the weekend.  So, I decided to change up when I started my week in the life so be able to capture more "normal" stuff for us.  I actually started taking pics and documenting life yesterday.  I wanted to get this intro blog done yesterday but it didn't happen.  I had my nose stuck in a book instead.  Hopefully, I can get a blog posted about each day.  I also plan to do an actual album this year (yay! I've started on it already).  So without further ado....

No comments: