Monday, September 16, 2013

WITL--Sunday

I have to say I'm very glad this is my last WITL post for this year.  I definitely lost interest and momentum over the weekend.  We took a total of 87 pictures for Sunday.

I didn't have a great start to my day as I woke up with a big headache.  Not a good thing as our plan was to go to the OK State Fair with Grandma and Grandpa H.  Thankfully after some Tylenol, snoozing a bit longer, a hot shower and a coke I was feeling a little better.  We got to the fair before it was too crowded or hot.  Luke and I rode some rides and played at the Lego tent while everyone else did some shopping.  We then had some fair food: hot dogs, bratwurst, curly potato fries, fried peaches and lemonade.  It was starting to get fairly hot and crowded by then and H was ready for a nap so we headed home after the bounce jungle and go karts for LJ and I.  Hannah went down for a nap when we got home and I also took a nap after unsuccessfully trying to get LJ to nap.  After I got up, Troy took a nap--it was just that kind of day.  We just chilled in the family room playing with the kids before dinner.  The kids took an early bath and then H went to bed a bit early and Troy and Luke watched more bike riding before Troy put Luke to bed.  Troy and I cleaned up the kitchen and then hung about before a bit of an early bedtime for us too.
Breakfast
Walking around
Grateful he still holds my hand
Getting ready to go on the caterpillar roller coaster
During the ride
Legos
Getting some fried peaches
LJ & I going through the bounce jungle
Go Karts
Gettin' a ride back to the car
Snooze
Snooze
Happy girl waking up from a snooze
Helping me blog
Man time in the office
She LOVES to help set the table
Dinner
Ready for bed

No comments: