Monday, July 18, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa Weekend

This past weekend my dad and step-mom were here. It was great to have them especially since Troy was gone. They got here late Thursday night and left this morning. Luke had 3 full days of playing with Grandma and Grandpa. He loved every minute of it! Luke had fun squirting Grandpa and vice versa; they played hide and seek; Luke "helped" Grandpa play MarioKart; Luke and Grandma crashed and banged cars; they all put together a puzzle; Grandma and Grandpa read lots of stories; and generally they just all had fun together. Plus for me it was nice not to be alone all weekend without a break. I even got to out with a friend Friday afternoon to see the new Harry Potter movie (completely awesome adaptation I thought). The other really great thing was my dad taking the border down in my kitchen which I have wanted to do since we moved in two years ago--way to go Dad!!!

No comments: