Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WITL--Tuesday

I woke up yesterday thinking that I wasn't sure if I could take so many pictures again. Well, I took more--a total of 119! I am really enjoying this! I think Luke is getting a little tired of all the pictures though. A couple of times yesterday he told me no more pictures. But, he did take more pictures himself yesterday and I have to say that some of them are pretty good; in fact I'm guessing I'll use some of them when I put the album together next week. It's a great little surprise factor in the project this week.
My favorite moments of the day: Luke recognizing Benjamin at Target and listening to them chatter while Ashley and I talked; Troy and Luke playing with Legos after dinner and watching home movies with Luke in my lap before bed time.

The best quote of the day: Luke said, "Mom, can you find Lego Luke and Lego Dad?" He has a camping set with a father and son and he wanted to play with them before dinner.

A few other tidbits: I was grateful to be out of taco seasoning because I looked up a recipe on-line and made my own--it was WAY better than the packet; I only have 139 days until the scheduled c-section date; I'm so very glad that we have a working AC--the high was 103 degrees.

Oh and just so there's no concern, I'm not actually driving in the picture above. We were sitting in the Kohl's parking lot.

No comments: