Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WITL--Monday

As I posted on Friday I'm going the Week In The Life project along with Ali Edwards this week. I really enjoyed taking the 100 pictures I took yesterday. It's amazing when you stop to think about all the "little" things you do in a day that you don't even realize are happening.

I've decided that there is no way I can get all the info I want to on my blog with this project and I'm crossing my fingers that next week along with Ali I can make an album with pictures and words come together. One reason I decided this is because I took 100 pictures yesterday. I will not come close to using them all but I know I would like to use more than is practical to post on here. And two, I want something tangible at the end of this. So, my plan is to post some of my favorite pics and a few thoughts from the previous day on here and hopefully make an album next week.

So, here are some of yesterday's top pics--enjoy!


I really enjoyed the process of this yesterday. My favorite moments of the day: Luke made room for me on doggy pillow so I could lay down with him for a few minutes when I went to get him up for the day; watching Luke go through my scrapbooks as I was scrapbooking; and listening to Troy and Luke bonk, squish and play before bed.

One of the funniest moments yesterday was Luke carrying around our "old" camera taking pictures of his own. He asked early yesterday morning why I was taking so many pictures and I told him I was working on a project that would require me to take lots of pictures all week. He kind of shrugged and asked if he could do the same with his camera. I said sure. I haven't looked at the pictures yet but I'll be interested to see if he captured anything worth while when I do.

No comments: