Sunday, July 31, 2011

WITL--Saturday

Yesterday was a wonderfully relaxing chill day at home for the three of us. This is the first weekend in July that we have been home with no visitors and no plans. As you'll see in the pictures there was much relaxing and lounging and resting. I did make it to the Farmer's Market in the morning and Troy did get the yard mowed (and he found a not so welcome visitor in the yard) but other than that we all enjoyed our time together as a family. We (yep Troy is still participating) took a total of 76 pictures.
My favorite moments of the day: Today was probably my favorite day of the week just in general because we were all home together; when Troy went to pick up dinner, Luke and I snuggled on the couch and talked about the baby and how Luke would be able to help me; I recently ordered a book that I made from my blog and it came in the mail today--I was very pleased with how it turned out.

Quotes from the day (I have a bunch today):
Me: "When Dad is done with the back yard we're going inside Luke."
L: "Mom, let's go in now; I'm hot."

L: "The baby can play with all my toys too Mom."

L: "I love Daddy," reading his fortune cookie.

T: "What do you want to be when you grow up Luke?"
L: "A big brother Dad but I don't want to be big."

A few other tidbits: Luke loves to have Troy get him up in the mornings on the weekends; I think one of Luke's most favorite activities ever is to help Troy mow the yard; I don't know why but taking a nap on Saturday afternoon is so much better than any other day of the week.

Only one more day to document. I'm so glad that I participated in this project.

No comments: