Monday, April 23, 2012

WITL--Monday

My Week in the Life project started today.  If you want more info go check out Ali's website.  I have to say that I wasn't looking forward to this project last night.  I wasn't sure if I would want to take pictures all  day long or if I would have time.  Boy was I wrong.  I woke up this morning and decided to just start taking pictures and by 2:30 I already had over 100 pictures!  I know that one of the reasons for this is that I can take high quality pics on my i-phone.  

It's currently 11 pm and I think I took roughly 240 pictures.  That's pretty ridiculous and many are duplicates and bad shots that I haven't weeded out yet.  I have no intention of taking that many every day. Below are some of my favorites from today.

Today was a really good day!  Luke and Hannah both slept well and were in good moods.  I'm very grateful for that since Troy didn't get home until 8:30 (that's why I don't have many pics with him from today).  He had a special presentation at work from 6-8.  One of my favorite parts of the day was giving Luke and Hannah a bath and then seeing them in their towels together.  The three of us also enjoyed a nice trip to the park after dinner.

No comments: