Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WITL--Tuesday

Today was another really good day.  We had a very slow paced morning--our favorite kind around here.  To take advantage of the awesome weather Luke and I enjoyed a picnic lunch at the park along with feeding the ducks and some playing of course.  Luke insisted on pushing the stroller today, a first. Luke took another rockstar nap and Hannah did not.  Hannah and I did have fun playing on the couch blowing bubbles and talking when she wasn't too fussy.  We all enjoyed dinner together before I went to my neighborhood Bunco night (hooray for some girl time).  It was Troy's first time putting Luke to bed with Hannah here all by himself--he did great!  It's 11 pm and I still have a very wide awake little girl on my hands--not so great!  I took a total of 152 pictures today.  I'm still really enjoying the process of this project.

Two other side notes:  1--I love following my blog site meter to see all the different location hits I get from this week.  I link my site on Ali's blog along with tons of others so we can see what other projects look like and today I had 39 different hits.  If you're interested there is a link to my site meter below all the pictures on the right hand side of my blog.  2--I started a "by the numbers" list today.  I'm going to try and keep track of different items throughout the week and tally the numbers for the whole week.  I'm excited to see where this part leads.
Luke took this pic of me--I really like it!

No comments: